Thursday, April 20, 2006

All the best people!!

My dear NUS friends,

I know most of you are probably feeling violently envious me and of the things I'm putting up here, especially when things are getting so rough back home. Please carry on, I'm totally fine with it!

But really, I wanna tell everyone to take care of yourselves and try to take it easy during this tumultuous period!!

Now think a happy thought... Really, I mean it! Now try even harder... Good!!

I know some people who are going to have their first papers soon. Study hard people! Pretty soon it'll be your hols! And oh man, the start of my papers!

May God bless everyone!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby pic?!?! U're just reminding me of Heng XD - Eriol

3:46 AM  
Blogger Andrew Teo said...

sure! hope the baby pic brought a smile to ur face! *stick out tougue*

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home